ad

Saturday, December 25, 2010

VELKOMMEN!

I'm not 
a great writer.  I'm not sure I ever will be.  I try my best to convey the thoughts and ideas I have through the written word, but alas, I know I am destined to fall short of greatness.  Very freaking short.

My mom tells me differently, but I know the truth, just like you know the truth about yourself: we're not over-achievers, and we're not "great."  

The reason we're not great is because the conditions that must exist to be considered great were never made clear to us, and peering through the smudgy looking glass provided us by our governing societies, our views of honor and worth are becoming more and more distorted.

I'll keep this first post short and try to give you an idea of what I intend to do with this wonderful website I've been granted.
Whatever pops into my head that I feel like writing about, I'll play around with the idea of publishing it if I feel it'll be worth your while to read. If there is anything you'd like to read about, you can always ask me or make a suggestion.

Want to look into a new or old movie's review?  Video games?  Literature?  
Do you have some pressing issue you'd like me to take notice of as well so you don't feel like you're the only person ripping your hair out about it?

Please feel free to throw your wonders and beliefs my way.  

I may be a frog, and you a toad, but really, we're pretty much the same fecking thing through the gaze of a clear looking glass.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment